I started blogging hoping to have a place to keep my life up to date, and have only written the one message! Wow i don't think I'm good at this!
I'm having a hard time with blogging right now because alot of what I have to say is extremely personal and I haven't figured out how to make things private or not, so I can't really say much as it would reveal too much of what's really going on inside of me, and feelings I have towards other people, but I'm going to try and at least keep things up to date!
I have been working crazy work schedules, and still am just barely getting 25 hours a week! It's getting really frustrating! But I finally have health insurance for me and Taben, so that's so nice! I'm doing very well at work; I truly feel like this is where I'm meant to be! However, the past two days I've had to have someone "move up" (which means take my tables/shift) for me so I could go home because I've been an emotional wreck for a few days now; I'm hoping to somehow overcome that!
Taben is doing so much better with living in two homes! He's still confused, but his behavior, for the most part, is getting better. Erin watched him on Friday for me so I could work, and she said he did so good! He was so nice! It made me really happy! Jac's been able to get him to go potty quite often, usually asking Jac to go! But I'm not having that much success, but I'm still going to work with him!
He was so excited to set up the Christmas tree this weekend! We bought it Friday night and he started to help me put it up, but got way too tired and ornery so I put him to bed. So we used what decorations we had and decorated it Saturday morning, before Jac came and picked him up!
This Christmas will be an interesting one... we'll have to share Taben for part of the day, so I'm not too excited about that, but I'm hoping Jac and I can put aside our differences enough to be able to make it a special day for our son.
I'm truly grateful for the gift of prayer in my life! If I didn't have my Heavenly Father to talk to about all that's happening, I don't know where I'd be! I'm so grateful to know that the Savior truly has suffered all that I'm now suffering, so He understands! How blessed am I to know these things!
As we're coming into the holiday season I pray that we can remember why we celebrate the holiday, and keep Christ as the central, main focus! I pray that we can spread holiday cheer to our loved ones, and strangers too! May we be better people, and may the holidays help bring the Spirit closer to us, and hopefully help heal those who are suffering, those who have broken hearts!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment