Thursday, December 4, 2008

Ruining the Christmas Surprise!

Today, my sister, her hubby and baby met up with me, Taben, and Bryson to get family pictures taken for my parents for Christmas! They turned out so cute, I'm way excited to get them back next week! Well, I managed to get Taben and Bryson out of the house without too much suspicion, but then we forgot the coupon for the studio, so Bre went to my mom's house to print it off, but it wouldn't work, so she then called her mother-in-law to see if she could print it at her house, then called me to see if we needed the actual coupon or just the code... so my mom heard part of that and I think gave her an idea of what was going on. We got everything taken care of, then on our way home I told Bryson and Taben not to tell mom or dad what we did because it's a secret. We walked in the house, and Taben ran straight to my mom and said, "we got our pictures taken! Shhh... it's a secret!" LoL!!! So much for keeping it a surprise! But at least she hasn't seen the actual pics yet so she doesn't know what they'll look like! Little stinker! :)

No comments: