Before you freak out over the title, don't worry, I'm still going to school! I just have changed my major. And I'm really excited about it.
Instead of the BIS I'm going to do a Major in Human Performance Management with a Minor in Nutrition. It'll be perfect! I can use it to be a physical trainer, wellness coordinator, etc! It should be amazing and great! I'm way excited!
Geez, school starts in 8 days, I can't believe it! I'm so nervous and excited! I can't wait to get my school stuff. But I have to wait for my grant money to come in first. Hmm... it can't come fast enough! Haha!
I will be taking 12-15 credits per semester for 2 straight years! Incredibly stressful! But exhilarating! I'll be working Tues & Thurs every week plus every other weekend, at least for this semester. I just pray that the state will help me with food stamps and childcare still, and that I will be able to make enough to support both of us.
I have faith and know that somehow things will work out! I'm way excited! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment