Saturday, January 16, 2010
Sacred Moments (Written Nov 6)
Some of my most sacred moments are at night when i come in to go to bed. I always lean over Taben and smooth his hair, caress his cheek, give him kisses on his cheek, and tell him i love him. Most of the time he is still fast asleep. Sometimes he'll wake up just enough to whisper, i love you too. Tonight i layed down next to him and started caressing his cheek. He stretched the wiggled right over to me and nestled in the crook of my arm. Our hands were just perfect so i held it, and we just layed there snuggling although he was fast asleep. I nearly started crying when i thought of how much i love him! I thought of funny things he's done, and just pondered on his amazingness. He is the sweetest, most amazing spirit! I am so blessed! i feel so close to Heaven at these moments!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment